It has been an unprecedented few weeks as our
world faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19
pandemic. We want you to know that we are doing everything we
can to prepare accordingly and remain available to attend to the
needs of our residents. Below is an update about the actions
we are taking during this unique time.
The following has been implemented:
- All leasing offices will be closed until further notice. However, each office will be staffed with a team member for essential business, including answering phone calls and general email inquiries.
- Only emergency service requests will be completed at this time. All other requests will be deferred.
As a reminder:
- All amenity spaces including business centers, fitness centers, and clubrooms will remain closed. Resident events are not permitted at this time.
- No packages will be accepted in our leasing offices. Deliveries will be limited to the Amazon Hub locker system, where applicable.
- All tours for future residents or residents looking to transfer apartments will occur virtually.
It is important to recognize that Dolben, its affiliates, managers, and employees are not healthcare professionals. The CDC and other qualified health officials should be your primary source of current information and guidance. You may access the CDC’s dedicated resource library at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
The health and well-being of our residents, employees, and communities are of paramount concern. We continue to monitor this situation and are here to assist as needed. Should you have any questions, please contact the Management team at your property, or email email@example.com.